When you visit the Yusata website or use the Yusata Services, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website.Before permitting you to use the Yusata Services, we may require you to provide additional information we can use to verify your identity or address or manage risk, such as your date of birth, social security number or other information. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
We send a "session cookie" to your computer when you log in to your account or otherwise use the Yusata Services. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we don't need to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect.
We also use longer-lasting cookies for other purposes such as to display your e-mail address on our sign-in form, so that you don't need to retype the e-mail address each time you log in to your account.
We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website. We may also collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate risk and for fraud prevention purposes.
You may encounter cookies from third parties when using the Yusata Services on websites that we do not control (for example, if you view a web page created by a third party or use an application developed by a third party, there may be a cookie placed by that web page or application.)
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
• Provide the Yusata Services and customer support you request.
• Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
• Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement.
• Customize, measure, and improve the Yusata Services and the content and layout of our website and applications.
• Deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences.
• Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
We may share your personal information with:
• Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
• Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when.
a. we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure.
b. we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules.
c. we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
• Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Yusata will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
If you open a Yusata account directly on a third party website or via a third party application, any information that you enter on that website or application (and not directly on a Yusata website) will be shared with the owner of the third party website or application and your information may be subject to their privacy policies.